Looking for Mattress Firm Saatva…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the United States and featured a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help decrease the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both assistance and cushion. Likewise, shift layers allow sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to provide heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Mattress Firm Saatva
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent task of decreasing aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. Mattress Firm Saatva