Looking for Tempur-contour Supreme Mattress | Tempur-pedic @ Jc Penny…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both support and cushion. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote back positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently encouraging for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can cause stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Tempur-contour Supreme Mattress | Tempur-pedic @ Jc Penny
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of decreasing aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design. Tempur-contour Supreme Mattress | Tempur-pedic @ Jc Penny